September 7, 2014

Finding the Perfect BAT



No silly, not the kind of bat that flies at dusk, sleeps upside down and eats insects!  Although these types of bats are useful in their own way, it is not what I had in mind.


   
The kind of BAT I'm talking about is a Bad Ass Truck.  We're going to need a lot of power when we drive off into the sunset to begin our FT RV Journey.  We need a truck with enough strength to pull our very heavy 5th wheel.  We saw the perfect one when we went to the state fair back in July.  We fell in love with the 2015 Chevy Silverado 3500HD diesel truck.  It has all the bells and whistles you could want in the cab and it pulls up to 23,200 pounds, what more can I say?

I am somewhat disappointed though because the local dealers do not have a DRW in stock so we can test drive it.  So for now, I'll keep looking online at the local dealers inventory until they have a dually in stock that we can test drive.

One day 'The Bat' will be parked out front. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you, so please leave a comment!