September 24, 2013

What Goes in the RV, What Goes in Storage & What Goes, Period...

The ever looming thoughts of what to bring, what to put in storage and what to sell has got me thinking whenever I do most anything around the house.

This morning as I'm assembling a delicious dinner in the crock pot I think, this (crock pot) is definitely going.  But the 5 or 6 cutting boards I have, I doubt I'll need them all.

Over the weekend I made french toast when Burk & Karen (brother in law & sister in law) spent the night.  I brought out my huge electric fry pan to cook it in.  I rarely use it and hadn't thought about it in the RV.  Then Karen says she wants one for her RV because she'll likely need more cooking space.  So that got me thinking I should bring it along too. 

Some of our furniture will likely go into storage, while some will be sold or given away.  

Ron is in charge of the tools and I know that will be a tough choice for him.  He's such a handy guy and I know he'll want every last tool that he can fit into the smallest cranny.  Of course, we'll need tools for work too.  Luckily they are fairly compact.    

The house has so many family photos on the walls and on the sofa table.  What shall come of them?  A few will travel with us.  There are some special ones I just can't part with.  The rest will have to wait in storage.  I'm too sentimental to let go of them forever.

This isn't going to be easy.  It's a good thing I have some time to compose my list!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you, so please leave a comment!